2012年5月3日木曜日

32,33/F-104S ASA-M,TF-104G

start modeling: March 2012
Kit: Revell

I continue modeling of fighter aircraft of Italian Air Force.
I was modeled TORNADO ECR and IDS and FIAT G.91T EuroFignter.

Currently, I progress modeling of the TF-104G and F-104SASA-M.

 
In the beginning, I selected aircraft.
Then I created a decal.

I have created the data, I asked them to output to the Air Force Lilliput.


 I've made decals of cockpit.
Thanks to that, modeling of the cockpit was simple.

 
Revell's kit has some wrong point.
Therefore, it needs to be renovated.

Renovation of the air intake.
Renovation of the arresting hook.

Mold has been outdated.
The adjustment is necessary for assembly.


Revell's kit is F-104G.
I work was done to change F-104G to F104S ASA-M.

Add a ventral fin.
Additional air intake.
Additional kind of antenna.


TF-104 has been renovated.

Add a ram air turbine.
Adding air brake.

There is a contest of model aircraft 1/144 at Akihabara in late May.
I will participate in the contest.

Must be completed before the contest.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Great looking cockpit and lots of nice detail added, good luck in the contest.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Mr.Ant Sized Man...
      This time, details of the cockpit has been expressed in the decal.
      In last year's contest, I did not get the prize.
      This year, I have been striving to take the prize.

      削除
  2. It's very interesting job, like with Tornado. Good luck at Akihabara!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Mr.Wolt...
      After this, I was modeling the ram air turbine and air brake.
      Had a more detailed work.

      The contest of the year, I plan to exhibit the F-104, TORNADO and EuroFighter.

      削除
  3. Dear Koz-san, do you have any comments after the contest?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I finished the modeling of the F-104S ASA-M.
      Tomorrow, F-104S ASA-M would be exhibited in the contest.
      Results will be announced on June 2.
      Then, that would like to report.

      削除